In order to increase the number of available talent pool for the Global market, we initiated a unique and innovative concept,“Finishing School.” It’s an end to end Campus to Corporate initiative to Source, Train and Deploy model.
In this initiative, we are responsible for campus training programs, assessment services in terms of aptitude, technical and soft skill competencies, profiling analysis for fresh engineering graduates, degree students, management and technical Post graduates.
The concept has gained quite popularity among the student community and Corporate as it provides a perfect hiring platform for the Corporate that remarkably reduces the cost hiring and training the entry level employees. This is an opportunity that provides a variety of choice for the student community and corporate to have as employers and resources.
Benefits and Features
- To enhance the employability of engineering students.
- To enhance the standard of fresh engineering graduates so that they become acceptable to the industry.
- To cater to the specific skill needs of the industry.
- To create a platform where the students can work towards accessing the skills required to get into industry.
- To bridge the gap between industry and educational institutions.
- To provide both technical and soft skill to students to facilitate their employability.
- To meet the needs of unemployed and non-employable engineering graduates and to improve their communication as well as I.T. skills.
- To reinforce the students skills and acquire industry–specific knowledge from trained faculty and experts from industries.
Benefits to organization
- Saves training Cost
- Quick deployment of new recruits
- Reduced billability time
Finding the Right Talent
- Competency Development Approach based on Service oriented approach
- Provides 360-degree view
- IT Services
- Service Components
- Technology architecture
- Processes, People & Tools
- Establish relationship between service components &their impact
- Equips candidate with the “big picture” view without losing focus on service components
- Experiential Learning Eco-System
- Appreciate relevance and impact of Services on Business
- Designed & Developed by Senior Consultants from IT Services Industry
- Intends to prepare candidates specifically for Level 1 Support
- Competency Development Approach based onBloom’s Taxonomy
- Knowledge Sharing: Principle Concepts behind the practice
- Brain-storming: What? Why? How? What if?
- Learn from your peers: Teach your follow-candidate in your style
- Technical Seminars: Keeping abreast of developments in the area
- Soft Skills enhancement: Role plays, seminars
- Knowledge Comprehension: Demonstration of comprehension through Lab exercises
- Application of Concepts: Case-study and Scenario based activities based on real-time situations
- Analysis & Synthesis: Project Work for Demonstration of achievement of program objectives encompassing all the topics
- Evaluation: Pre-Assessment, Formative & Summative Assessments and Post Assessment
These effortshave twin objectives
With a view to meet the immediate trained human resource requirements of the IT & ITES industries, it is proposed to set up a chain of finishing school programmes for engineering graduates.:
- Offering suitable skilled candidates to IT industry and
- Helping young graduates to find jobs through appropriate skills training
Therefore, the purpose of the programme is to enhance and sharpen the required skills among the engineering graduates and make them employable in the IT & ITES industry.
- 360 hrs program designed by industry experts on 3WH framework (what, why, where and how)
- Real time case studies
- Problem Statement/Scenario
- High quality multimedia rich training videos developed by Professional Multimedia Engineers with proper IDE (Instructional Design Engineers)
- Lab Guides
- Demonstration videos to support knowledge on labs and experiments
- Reference material to complement e-learning
- Clearly defined learning objectives, such as ‘need to know’ and ‘good to know’
- Delivery through home grown LMS, which includes
- Role based login – Super admin, Tenant admin and Student Login
- Module wise and lesson wise videos
- Test engine – Assessment metrics at the end of modules
- Quiz for quick recap – Integrated quiz
- Learner progress report