|1||Qualification||BE (CS, E&C, IT, IS), BTech|
|2||Year of passing||2018Passed out candidates|
|3||Passing criteria||Aggregate of 60% and above throughout (10th, 12th / Diploma, Degree)
Only 1 Year gap between academics is allowed but not during the
|4||Recruitment drive date||14th December 2018|
|5||Drive timings||10:00 am onwards|
|6||Number of candidates required||50|
|7||Drive location||Network Labs India Pvt Ltd, No 184 & 185, 2nd Floor, Tapaswiji
Info Park, EPIP Zone, Kundalahalli, Whitefield,
Bangalore – 560066, Karnataka
Phone+91 80 42117500 / 42117600
|8||Training start date||24thDec 2018|
|9||Training Location||Network Labs India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore|
|10||Final interview||Second week of Feb 2019|
|11||Onboarding||Fourth week of Feb 2019|
|12||Salary Package||25 up to 3lakhs per annum|
|13||Job Designation||Engineer – Managed IT Services|
|14||Job Location||Anywhere in India|
- Remote Infrastructure Management
- Help the project team in commissioning of new customer requirements and change request and build POCs.
- Responsible for the uptime of the various client’s infrastructure & applications
- Raise and also technically update the tickets in ticketing system for all the issues handled/worked upon
- Monitoring and Management of the client environment
- Responsible for Monitoring and Managing Server virtualization
- Managing Patches, Updates and Antivirus and Anti-spam
- Mail server management.
- Monitoring and managing File Servers.
- Creation of Knowledgebase
- Scheduling, managing and maintaining Backups
- Candidates must be open to work on support role and to work in night shifts (whenever required).
- Candidates must be available to join immediately.
- Candidates must be willing to work on IT Infra technology.
- Candidates should have good communication skills
Three rounds of interview: Online Assessment (Aptitude, Logical, Technical and Communication), Face to face (Communication skills) and Solutions.
The selected candidates will be given free training on Infrastructure Management Services by Network Labs in Bangalore for 2 months. The candidates have to carry their laptops for the training. The training will be of 2 levels L0 & L1. There will be regular assessments during the training. Once the L1 training is complete, there will be final interview& certification by Network Labs followed with an interview by the clients of Network Labs. The selected candidates will be onboard by these clients or Network Labs on their payrolls. During the training period, the candidates are not paid any stipend. The candidates have to take care of their accommodation and food.
To Apply kindly send your profiles to email@example.com