Thanks to our comprehensive and next level approach towards training. We offer courses that come with the twin advantage of flexibility and scalability to fit into the global business objectives of organizations.
At Network Labs, we deliver our training programs by enlisting the services of highly experienced and result-oriented SME’s to give organizations their desired objective. Our SME’s have a proven track record and ability to understand the precise needs of clients.
We are proud to state that we are partners with SNIAIndiaTM – (Storage Networking Industry Association) to offer their courses.
Our training methodology consists of specific presentations, real time case studies and work groups. The entire trainingconsists of activities comprising theory as well as practical sessions, which include discussions and problem solving exercises. Assessments are regularly conducted and the participants are asked to fill the user satisfaction questionnaires at the end of the programme. Using the feedback, we take up steps necessary to further improve our training modules and fine tune our overall training methodology.
Our training programs aim to provide a highly practical, interactive and fun-filled approach to learning. We believe that the training requirement of each client is unique and hence make efforts to customize our training programs to suit the specific need and priorities of organizations forever.
To effectively empower the IT Infrastructure Management Skills which will help in delivering enhanced value, ability to plan, design, implement IT infra by deploying global delivery models for the customers.
Our training programs teach not only how to use a tool, but also how to continuously improve and enhance the skills. As a result, the skills that is acquired from our programs will last longer.
- Red Hat System Administration I
- Red Hat System Administration II
- Red Hat System Administration III
- Oracle 10g / 11g / 12cSQL / PLSQL
- Oracle Database Administration 9i / 10g/ 11g / 12c (DBA)
- Oracle12 C BIEE
- Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- Networking with Windows Server 2016
- Identity with Windows Server 2016
- Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Deploying and Managing Windows 10 Using Enterprise Services
- System Centre 2012 Orchestrator
- Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
- Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-Vand System Centre
- Share Point Administration
- Enabling and Managing Office 365
- CCNP Routing
- CCNP Switching
- CCNA Collaboration
- CCNA Security
- CCNP Collaboration
- CCNA Data Centre
- Data Centre Storage
- SDN and NFV Data Centre
- Net App C Mode
- Net App 7 Mode
- F5 LTM/GTM
- CCNA wireless
- CCNP Wireless
- SDN and NFV data centre
- CCIE Boot Camp
- CCIE Security
- CCIE Data
- CCIE Service Provider
- CCIE R & S
- Perl Basic & Advanced
- Iron Python
- TCL / TK
- CompTIA N+ (Networking)
- CompTIA A+ (Hardware)
- Solaris System Administration
- Linux System Admin / SCO Admin
Over this period, we have also developed and delivered training solutions in almost every area related to ITIMS and are currently in a position to meet industry expectations and deliver the best solutions.
Some of the Soft Skill trainings:
- Language Enhancement
- Accent Neutralization
- E-mail etiquette’s
- Telephone etiquette’s
- Customer Service
- Cross Culture Awareness
- Creative Thinking
- Team Building
- Presentation Skills